Today small businesses face an ever-changing and increasingly difficult and competitive business environment. Having the resources of having a results-oriented financial strategy is the first step but you must also have the ability to properly implement and manage the strategy.
But does a small business owner have the time or budget for this service which is essential to business success?
To succeed in today’s ever-changing marketplace, it is important for a company to both gain and sustain its competitive advantage. An important ingredient in achieving this edge is utilizing today’s technology to enable a small business to have services that were out of their reach in the past. Small businesses’ can now utilizing the not only outsource services like bookkeeping and marketing services; which reduce the operations cost for the small business, but now can get expertise in strategic, financial, accounting and operations management at a fraction of the cost and when they need it.
Do you feel like you are working more and longer days; holding your breath at the end of the month to see the final number in the bank account?
Our needs assessment:
- Do you find that your operating or financial reports do not provide you with meaningful information or are not timely?
- Does your cost of sales fluctuate widely from period to period?
- Does the lack of planning result in being more reactive and less proactive?
- Does the operating performance reflected on your financial statements often vary significantly from your expectations?
- Do you have unexplained cash shortages?
- Are you experiencing rapid growth but feeling like it’s not in control?
- Are you experiencing financial results that are not to your expectations?
- Do you get monthly internal financials? Do you get them in a timely manner? Are they prepared without errors?
If you answered, “Yes” to at least one question, then you might benefit from our services. We invite you to contact us for more information of our services.